Reaper's Blossom Reaper's Blossom

How is this not completely 5 stars. The animation is extremely fluid, perfect timing and inbetweens. The audio is perfect in the sense of the sync up and overall movement I loved it. I feel the entire animation was perfect as if it was made in a studio great job keep at it and know we would love to see content like this more often. :) Extreme badassery good job collabing on this project and turning it into something awesome as fuck.

I love pancakes I love pancakes

o____o

Needs to be a lot better. This was too short and it had almost no animation to it.

Happy Fathers Day Video Happy Fathers Day Video

go back to youtube

Well its not the worst thing I have seen but it could be so much better. the lighting is just bad and get a better camera. Also learn how to do stop motion animation because you clearly don't know how. So just keep trying and you will get better but for now don't let the world see your crap.

MacBoxProductions responds:

You dont like the video
Dont watch the video
and let me see you do better.

Jesus Eats Carl's Hot Pockets Jesus Eats Carl's Hot Pockets

Badass great job! Seriously love the sound effects and the final finish is so damn smooth and great :D

DS3 Remix DS3 Remix

Amazing keep up the badass work man :D

Angry Day Angry Day

Holy shit man I'm making youtube videos a lot recently I saw this and I thought It would fit perfectly with my video. I always give credit to the artists out there I'll link your youtube and NG channel. I honestly love it I don't know the language, but me and my girlfriend were jamming man :D THANK YOU :D KEEP AT IT!!

Arcanine + Pidgeot Arcanine + Pidgeot

This is amazing! Super badass! I can see why you would enter the Open category like this is wicked! The Color scheme and vintage look is amazing! The line work has badass flow and you gave this piece a lot of depth keep at it man!

Gedabra - PokeMashup November COTM | Gengar + Kadabra Gedabra - PokeMashup November COTM | Gengar + Kadabra

Seeing the wips was really awesome overall great job! I love the lighting and color scheme the character design is interesting and unique badass man keep at it.

Audun-Andreas responds:

Wow thank you :o

Kabutops + Tentacruel = Kabucruel Kabutops + Tentacruel = Kabucruel

It reminds me of that one race from Warhammer40k that I can't type correctly. "Tyraninds" I think. It looks badass!

Israro responds:

While was sketching and inventing how the creatures would be fused, is just what I thought too.
Thanks for your rating.